As fish and chip range manufacturers the customer always comes first and for us, that also means your customers.
George Mallinson establishes his light engineering business in Lancashire, supplying sheet metal products to the catering industry.
During the Second World War the company supplies parts for the army before returning to the manufacture of catering equipment.
A management buyout sees four new partners acquire the business from the Mallinson family.
The business outgrows its former premises and moves to a 9,500 sq ft factory in Shaw, Oldham.
In its centenary year, a new generation takes up the mantle at Mallinson’s. Lifelong friends with experience across various industries take on the day to day running of the business. The retiring partners stay with the company, to ensure continuity and stability for customers and workforce alike.
We continue to focus on the traditional strengths of Mallinson’s – bespoke manufacturing and an excellent, value for money service – whilst ensuring the company evolves to thrive in this ever-changing modern world. We’re proud to have produced the highest quality fish and chip shop frying ranges since 1920, ensuring customers come back again and again.
View our frying ranges
- Manufactured in Oldham since 1920
- Built to last with 304 grade stainless steel
- CE & UKCA approved and GAS SAFE registered
- Ranges designed to customers’ specific requirements
- Variety of frying range frontages available
- Cold rolled steel pans, welded and sized to suit
- Dual extraction for additional safety
- Choice of traditional style hinged lid or continental style open top pans
- Choice of jet burner or high efficiency heat systems
- Choice of analogue or digital temperature controls